How They Work
How iPetPals work!
iPetPals have speakers within their bottom paws with a hidden plug in the back pocket. The pocket is located at the top of the iPetPals back and closes completely to hold your MP3, iPod*, iPhone*, smartphones and other audio devices.
The audio cord is secured within the animal and does not extend. DO NOT pull or force the cord as this may cause damage to the unit. Be sure to press play on the device before closing the pocket. The volume is controlled by the device that is plugged in. The speakers do have a max audio output level to ensure safe listening for little ears. Enjoy your iPetPal! Plug, Place, Play!”
Important Safety Instructions
- Read these instructions.
- Recommended age appropriate for toy is 3 years old.
- Never put your baby in a crib filled with stuffed animals, pillows or heavy blankets. Remove all such items to prevent suffocation.
- Do not use apparatus in water.
- DO NOT PLACE IN WASHER- SURFACE WASH WITH DAMP CLOTH ONLY.
- Do not leave or store by any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus that may produce heat.
- Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer
- Warning to reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this apparatus to rain or moisture.
- Do not take apart or disassemble apparatus.
- Recommended for indoor use only.
Our iPetPals do contain speaker boxes. Spot clean/surface wash only, with damp cloth.
DO NOT MACHINE WASH OR SUBMERGE IN WATER